THANK YOU FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION INTEREST!
YOUR TASK: Create and market one masterpiece concoction geared towards summer flavors with a Roswell flair. Patrons will be encouraged to rate signature drinks with the chance to win event-related ‘swag’ items. The drink (restaurant) with the highest rating at the end of the event (August 15) will be denoted and awarded the ‘Best Sip in Roswell’.
NOTE: Restaurants MUST be physically located within Roswell city limits to enter.
PARTICIPATING RESTAURANTS WILL RECEIVE:
- A 10 min. photography session by local photographer, Angie Webb, to stylize and best market your crafted concoction.
- Ongoing website presence on both SummerSippin.com and RoswellRW.com.
- Active social media marketing and engagement.
- Event Branded swizzle sticks and coasters promoting your drink of choice.
- Event Branded promotional materials.
- Print and digital advertising through local publications promoting Summer Sippin'
- Event Branded swag to promote your restaurant and connection to this event.
THE GROUND RULES:
- Your crafted Summer Sippin’ concoction must:
- Be something not already existing on your drink menu.
- Must be season-inspired.
- Must have a name, and a detailed drink description to be used for active marketing.
- Must be reserved for Summer Sippin’ only (no serving/testing before or after the event).
- Should be tied to Roswell and your existing restaurant offerings.
SO, READY TO GET STARTED?
Please click your appropriate registration-type below.
NOTE: Only past 2016 Roswell Restaurant Week participants are eligible for the listed discount rate.
Event open to all restaurants located within Roswell city limits. Join us!
Select "Secure your Spot", fill out participant form, submit payment, and then get ready for Summer Sippin' 2019!
To pay by check:
1. First, enter the discount code SS2019CHECK at check out and click ‘Enter’
2. Under Payment Information, you will only need to include your billing address
3. Mail your check (pay to the order of Roswell Inc) to:
Attn: Ashley Allen
617 Atlanta St #100, Roswell, GA 30075
Deadline to sign up is March 15!
Please contact Beckie Hawkins, firstname.lastname@example.org.